eXpert PDF Converter
The Converter tool for converting, creating and customising your PDF files!
$19.99Licence 1 year
eXpert PDF Converter in a few words
- Create PDF files from your Office applications on your PC – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Convert your PDF files into the Word format
- Enjoy working with an even more intuitive user interface
- The “Cancel” button is now included in the initial view mode
- Create grouped conversions of your PDF files to the Word, Excel, PowerPoint, RTF, TXT, HTML and picture formats
NEW! Custom Tab
Personalize a menu with your most-used features for quick access
NEW! Search & Replace
– Search for a specific keyword in a PDF file and automatically replace it with another word
NEW! Right Click options menu in View and Select modes
– Easily highlight, strikethrough, underline
– Redact selection, Search selection, Create Link
– Take Snapshot, Search Document
– Insert Bookmarks and Sticker Notes
IMPROVED! Side by Side View
IMPROVED! Virtual Drives Access
Connect to a virtual drive as Dropbox, Box or Google Drive to Save and Open directly your files
NEW! Redaction Tool
Remove any content with a click of a button, text and picture
NEW! Search & Redact
– Search for a specific keyword or expression in a PDF file and automatically redact it
NEW! Measurement Tool
– Measure the distance between two points
– Outline a polygon to measure its perimeter
– Outline a polygon to measure its area
– Calibrate measurements tools
Converter version features at a glance
Expert PDF Converter is the ideal solution to handle all aspects of PDF document management. This software can meet every single one of your PDF file requirements.
Its new, even more usable and even more intuitive interface is packed with possibilities:
- Open and view all PDF files
- Convert your PDF files to other formats (picture, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Create PDF files
- Edit and rework PDF files
- Stick notes and add comments to your documents
Using the Expert PDF Converter software for daily tasks
Converting files to a universal format
You no longer need to find out whether the person you are sharing your file with has the appropriate application to view it.
Identical output files
No matter what computer or platform you are using, the PDF file formatting remains exactly the same when the file is opened. The person you share the file with is sure to view the file exactly as you designed it.
Reduced conversion time
With the batch conversion feature, you will be able to convert a sizeable number of PDF documents in record time. You can then merge them into a single PDF file.
Email sending made easier
The PDF format is the ideal format to send by email as it is smaller in size compared to, say, a Word or Excel file.
What’s new in Expert PDF Converter?
Expert PDF Converter brings you plenty of innovative features and improvements over the previous version. For instance, with this software, you can:
- Open files much faster
- Work in an optimised, intuitive interface
- Convert PDF files to all formats (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, picture, RTF, TXT, HTML)
- Undo an action using the “Cancel” button
- Display converted PowerPoint files
Detailed list of Expert PDF Converter functions
The Expert PDF Converter version allows you to open and view all PDF files and 3D ebooks in ePub format.
You can now easily open two PDF files at the same time on the same screen using side-by-side display.
PDF file conversion is accurate with no loss of information. All the elements (text, page set-up) can be retrieved and become modifiable.
What’s more, you can access the PDF conversion program directly from your Windows desktop and save your valuable time, using the one-click access to convert your PDF file into several formats:
- Word, .txt, .rtf
- PNG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, TIFF picture formats
You can run the PDF creation function from any PC application that has a Print menu, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer. Just right-click on the files to create the PDF. You no longer need to open the documents to convert them! One click is all you need to start converting documents for Word or Excel.
You can also create PDF files from pictures in various formats (JPG, JPG 2000, GIF, TIF, PNG, EMF, BMP), manage hyperlinks and URLs, preview your document before converting it, send it automatically by email through Microsoft Outlook, or even save conversion profiles according to your habits and preferences: encryption level, password, picture compression, watermark, etc.
Also, you can now easily add the document properties (author, title) for simpler, faster searching.
The time you save with Expert PDF Converter is considerable, and automation is central to all its functions. You will find that batch conversion is also particularly efficient, as you can merge several documents into a single PDF document.