- Text editing: cut, copy, paste, move text, delete and adjust text properties (size, font, colour, character spacing).
- Picture editing: delete, add and edit images (resizing, rotation, compression).
- Manage bookmarks to navigate easily within PDF documents.
- Edit multiple PDF documents thanks to tabs
- Drawing Tools: inserting lines, rectangles, ovals, Bezier curves.
- Insert hyperlinks and URLs in your PDF documents.
- Stamps library: add predefined stamps and customise them with transition effects, rotation…
- Watermarks publisher: add, remove and edit custom watermarks.
- Document layout: moving, deleting, extraction, insertion, crop, rotate and copy pages. The final PDF can be arranged with no limit.
- Attachments: attach any type of file to PDF (eg video).
- Bates Numbering: widely used in some professional fields (legal, accounting …), this dial is used to annotate all the PDFs to make every document easy to find.
- Optimisation tools for compression of PDF.
- Direct access to the most used PDF files thanks to a bookmarks list.
- Add headers and foot-pages, watermarks and other texts for all pages of a document.
How to edit a PDF file:
- Open the PDF file in Expert-PDF.
- Click on “Edit” tab in the program’s toolbar.
- Click on the text or image you want to edit. Expert-PDF will automatically display the tools you need.
- Add text or edit the text present on the page. Cut, copy, paste, move text and modify the text properties.
- Insert lines, rectangles or ovals using the Shapes tools from the “Review” tab.
- Name the edited PDF file and save it at a location of your choice.
Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit,