- Create PDF from any PC application providing a print menu (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer …)
- A simple right-click on the file to convert: for a significant time saving, no need to open the documents to convert them!
- Integration into Word and Excel menu bar (compatible MS Office 2016): just a click to start the conversion of one or more documents in Word or Excel.
- Create PDFs from pictures: JPG, JPG, 2000, GIF, TIF, PNG, EMF, BMP …
- Preview PDF files before conversion
- Management of hyperlinks and URLs: perfect for a direct link to a website for example.
- Direct email share: send your newly generated PDF files with Microsoft Outlook.
- Batch create multiple PDFs at once: merge a large number of documents into a single PDF file or separate them.
- Manage printing profiles: save conversion profiles (encryption level, password, image compression, watermark …) and apply them to newly generated PDF documents.
- Document properties: add document properties (author, title, subject, keywords) for easier and faster search of documents.
How to create a PDF file:
- Open Expert-PDF.
- Click on “Create PDF” located on the Homepage.
- Select “Create PDF From Any File”.
- Choose a file from any PC application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Jpeg, Web browser, etc.).
- Name the generated PDF file and save it at a location of your choice.
Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit,