PDF to Excel Conversion
PDF-to-Excel is a program that allows you to convert Adobe PDF documents into MS Excel® format with a minimum loss of formatting quality.
Expert PDF analyzes your PDF file to extract the data and automatically converts your PDF pictures to the format most suitable for Excel. In just one click, your documents are converted into Excel® allowing you to fully modify the data
Secure & sign PDF to Excel files
Password Protection to ensure confidentiality of your documents (up to 256-bit encryption for files that require a high level of security). Permission rights management: set permissions to print, copy or edit PDF files with different levels of authorisation.
Save time in your conversion tasks!
Batch conversion allows you to convert a large number of Excel documents into separate PDF files, or merge them into a single PDF file.
How to convert a PDF file to Excel format:
- Open the PDF file in Expert-PDF.
- Click on “Convert” tab in the program’s toolbar.
- Choose “PDF to Excel” as the export format.
- Click on Convert. If your PDF contains scanned text, Expert-PDF will automatically start character recognition.
- Name the generated Word file and save it at a location of your choice.