PDF to Word Conversion
Convert your PDFs into Word documents that can be read and modified in Microsoft Word for easy editing.
Save documents as popular file formats; JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG,RTF etc.
Retains formatting and page layout
Recovers formatted text and images and retains the original page layout.
How to convert a PDF file to Word format:
- Open the PDF file in Expert-PDF.
- Click on “Convert” tab in the program’s toolbar.
- Choose “PDF to Word” as the export format.
- Click on Convert. If your PDF contains scanned text, Expert-PDF will automatically start character recognition.
- Name the generated Word file and save it at a location of your choice.